Restaurant Hub is your one-stop-shop for everything that is Deliveroo.
Our performance insights help you to grow your business, and create great delivery experiences for your customers.
The better you perform, the happier your customers are and the more likely it is that they’ll keep coming back.
Create five-star customer experiences
Happy customers leave great reviews, which helps to attract new customers, building your success on Deliveroo. So how can you turn orders, into happy customer, into five-star reviews?
Here are three opportunities to offer the best customer experience:
- Order: Customer's order is quickly accepted by you
- Deliver: their order arrives on time and is complete (based on smooth handover)
- Enjoy: If the food meets or exceeds their expectations and delivery is fast - your customer is likely to leave you a higher review.
Understand your customer satisfaction
Restaurant Hub helps you to see how many customers have the best experience possible, and shows you how you can improve your performance using 4 metrics (below) and FSA-rating for UK partners.
Hub performance metrics explained
1. Rejected orders, last 28 days
Rejected orders are one of the worst experiences for a customer when ordering online.
Learn more about rejecting orders and how it can impact sales.
2. Missing items, last 28 days
When an order arrives and a customer notices an item is missing or incorrect they will notify us to claim a refund.
Learn more about how customer refunds work.
3. Orders with longer (than 5 minutes) rider wait times
Our riders arrive to pick up every order Just in time.
In restaurants where riders are kept waiting, they may 'unassign' or refuse to accept orders - meaning delayed deliveries - in the future.
4. Star ratings
Review ratings help customers to decide if they will place an order.
What do the colours mean?
To help you quickly take in your scores, these are colour-coded.
Keep an eye out for your 'red' or 'amber' (orange) insights, these mean you need to take action to improve.
Higher scores in green mean you're giving good, or even excellent customer experience.
Red = focus areas
- Rejections: more than 9% of orders are rejected
- Missing items: more than 9% of orders have missing items
- Orders with long rider wait times: more than 21% of orders have a long rider wait time
- Star ratings: your average review rating is max. 3.4
- FSA rating: your FSA rating is 2 or lower
Green is good = excellent performance
- Rejections: less than 1% of orders are rejected
- Missing items: less than 1% of orders have missing items
- Orders with long rider wait times: less than 3% of orders have a long rider wait time
- Star ratings: your average review rating is 4.5+
- FSA rating: Your FSA rating is 4+
Orange = areas to improve
- Rejections: 1% - 8% of orders are rejected
- Missing items: 1% - 8% of orders contain missing items
- Orders with long rider wait times: 4% - 20% of orders have long rider wait times
- Star ratings: your average review rating is 3.5 - 4.4
- FSA rating: Your FSA rating is 3
How can I improve my Home insights scores?
Your scores will refresh every time you log in to Restaurant Hub.
These scores except for star ratings are all measured over a period of 28 days. This means that if you reduce order rejections, it will take up to 28 days to see this reflected in your scores.
Here are some articles to help you improve your scores.