There are 5 different reasons to reject an order on Deliveroo. The list below explains these reasons and how to avoid them from happening:
- Ingredient unavailable: Keep the availability of your menu items up to date to avoid this happening.
- Closing early: You can avoid this by making sure your opening times are correct.
- Busy: Use busy mode help to control order volume and your workload.
- Other: Unforeseen circumstances that are out of your control.
5. Automatic rejections: We’ll auto reject an order within 10 minutes of it being placed to make sure the customer doesn’t go on waiting. To avoid automatic rejections, switch on auto accept.