You are legally required to make allergen information available to your customers, Menu Manager gives you a quick, easy way to display your allergen information.
If you do not add this information or do not select 'This item contains no known allergens', we will display a note to customers saying “Allergen information unavailable”
It is your responsibility to ensure that this information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Log in to Restaurant Hub
- Navigate to the Menus page in Restaurant Hub
- Select the item you want to add allergen information for, or select +New item
- In the edit item section, scroll down to Allergens
- Select the relevant allergens for that item (multi selection if required)
- If your items do not contain allergens, please select: 'This item contains no known allergens'
Allergens for Options:
- Select Add options
- Create new
- Scroll to Allergens where you can input the allergens