You are legally required to make allergen information available to your customers.
It's your responsibility to make sure allergen information on your menu(s) is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. Read Deliveroo's allergen policy.
Menu Manager gives you a quick, easy way to manage your allergen information.
Add allergen info to menu items on Menu Manager:
- Log in to Restaurant Hub
- Click on the 'Menus' page in the sidebar
- Select a menu
- Select the item you want to add allergen information for, or add 'New item'
- In the 'Edit item' window, scroll down to Allergens
- Select the allergens for that item (you can select more than one)
- If the item does not contain allergens tick: 'This item contains no known allergens'
- Click 'Save' and then 'Publish' to update your menu
Tip: It's important to fill in the allergen information for every item - even if it does not contain allergens. Just select 'This item contains no known allergens' for that item.
Add allergen info to menu options:
- Scroll to the relevant category in your menu
- Select 'Add options' to view existing options or add new ones
- Scroll to Allergens in the pop up window
- Add allergens or tick 'This item has no known allergens'
- Click 'Save' and 'Publish' to update your menu