The Food Hygiene Rating Scheme is operated by local authorities with the Food Standards Agency (FSA). It gives customers information about restaurant hygiene standards.
You need a FSA rating of at least 2 to be listed on Deliveroo. You can read Deliveroo's full food hygiene rating policy here.
Find your FSA rating:
- Go to https://ratings.food.gov.uk/
- Enter your restaurant name and address in the search box
- Click on the FSA rating for your specific premises
- The page should look like this
- Copy the website link and email the link to email@example.com
Please note customers won't see your FSA rating on Deliveroo but will be able to search for your restaurant on the FSA website.
What if I disagree with my FSA rating?
We understand that some restaurants may not agree with their FSA rating. You have the right to appeal, the right to reply and the right to request a re-visit inspection from your local authority. See this FSA Information Note for further information.