Start receiving orders
Setting up your equipment
Before you start, make sure that your equipment is set up correctly.
Please also ensure the following:
- The tablet and printer are both turned on and connected to their respective chargers.
- The buttons on the tablet are not covered by the stand.
- There is till roll in the printer
The Home Screen
The home screen has two primary buttons, the first opens up Deliveroo and the second opens up the device settings.
- System home.
Connecting to WiFi
To log in to the tablet and receive orders, you must always be connected to the internet.
Make sure you connect to your best private network. You can miss orders if you use unreliable public wifi.
- Tap the switch to turn on your wifi.
- Tap your best private network to connect.
Connecting to your bluetooth printer
To print out receipts for the kitchen, riders and customers, you need to be connected to the bluetooth printer.
- Tap the switch to turn on your bluetooth.
- Tap Jolimark TP510 or 20:2C.
- Enter the pin 1234.
Before you get started, make sure you're connected to the internet and you have your login info. This has been sent to you via email.
- To sign in open Deliveroo on the home screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Follow the instructions that appear on screen.
If you get stuck at any point contact live support.
Opening your restaurant
Now that you're set up, you can start taking orders. Just open your restaurant to get started.
- Tap navigation ☰ on the top left hand side of the screen after you log in.
- To open for orders tap the switch.
- To close your restaurant and stop getting orders tap the switch again.
You should now be able to start taking orders!